Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why sirs why?





Pretty cool way to keep your pants up ayyy!!!! Well not really. There has been no scientific evidence to prove that a blog post can indeed keep your pants from falling down.  But I mean really, if blog posts don't keep your pants from falling down, THEN WHY? WHY SIRS DO WE BLOG AT ALL? If not to keep the world from ending up like confused pants around their legs people...???

Speaking of Simpsons quotes, the other day at work someone asked me about something, and I was like well blah blah blah as if I was all knowledgeable on the subject, but then I was like. well actually I learnt that from the Simpsons and he was like, how much do you go by the Simpsons, and I was like it's pretty much taught me everything I know...

Anyways the moral of the story is that guy now goes around telling people that I'm "out there" although that may or may not be the only story that causes that.... WEEEEEEEEEE

Is there a moral to my ramblings? WELL, probably not but that is for you to decide.  Here are some pictures to look at of me on Valentine's day so that your eyes don't get bored.

Sportsgirl headband and necklace, MINKPINK dress,

8 comments:

  1. HOW BOUT THOSE RAINBOW SUSPENDERS.... boy oh boy we used to say that all the time! Sweet memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, moral of the story or without it you always make me smile :D
    you're out there love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i always have those knowledgable moments then i feel silly saying i found it out from some cartoon or something lol

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asymmetrical hemlines all day any day! :)

    :: Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE ::

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos. Love your dress.

    Thanks for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. magical. just magical. you are the best. cant wait to meet you on sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!



    oppositelipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...