1. Going to see "The Wackness", Mary-Kate and the 90's! Two things I love very much all in the one movie.
2. Eating glorious fettucine vodka at a nice restaurant. It is only my favourite meal in the universe.
3. Stumbling into the Fremantle Festival(I think?) and seeing some cool busking and bands, and lots of markets.
4. Buying cheap new sunglasses at these markets.
5. Picnic at the park, and being surrounded by ducklings there. Holy moly, they were so cute, they literally hung out at our picnic for ages, and just wandered all over our picnic rugs and what not. Oh and pecked at my feet, see above.
6. Coming home after a long day, and chilling on the couch with the boy watching "Dexter" in my pjs!
dress Bauhaus, shoes Sportsgirl, sunnies Markets