Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Giant Unicorn Balloons are the best kind...............
















Balloons are awesome, everytime I go to a shopping centre, and they have balloons for the kids, I'm always secretly disappointed that I'm never offered one anymore, damn giantness....

We are also going to surround ourselves with balloons at marriage times, possibly down the aisle...yes that will be all kinds of pretty!  I imagine it will look something like the 5th picture....

images via we heart it

7 comments:

  1. Even better, I think they're modelled on My Little Ponies! I posted the same blue balloon photo on my tumblr yesterday after I found it on flickr!

    http://piecesofe.tumblr.com/post/356143874/via-coolhandluke


    Great minds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh i need an oversized pony head right now. Too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just realised that sounded disturbing, like i don't like ponies or something. I do!! I love ponies. Especially oversized pony head balloons

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! i used that same exact unicorn balloon when i went to bonnaroo last year so that i could easily find my tent!! love this post!!

    xo,

    Sonia
    http://RunwayHippie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm pretty sure that i need those unicorn balloons in my life sometime very soon.

    quitecheekygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pics, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...