Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

....and I won't listen to their words, cause I like....birds.......

End Times are coming, very very soon my children of the land that is filled with much bloggyness. Yes the End Times are the best kind of times, because Eels are filled with so much joy and happiness that just saying their name out loud causes happiness to shoot out and explode all over everywhere. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Here is a super old sketch from sketch book land, from when I was listening to the ever so wonderful 'I Like Birds' tune.  I actually painted these bird like creatures onto a dress for a last, last minute party situation.
It was a wild ride.

The End



and if you're small...and on a search, I've got a feeder for you to perch on......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...