Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

tilkah x christmas spirit = best













Gosh! All these Christmas timey things going on all around me are getting me super into the Christmas spirit!!

 I've just discovered Tilkah have an online shop, and it's pretty amazeballs. 
I remember being so excited to check out their store when I was in Melbourne nearly 5 years ago!

They are running some great Christmas specials, and holy hell their neckpieces are beautiful.

Also that cream bag is called the "Veruca Salt - I want it now daddy" bag. Anything referencing Willy Wonka is alright by me!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I love those box clutches!

    XXASAB
    http://angelaseeangelablog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...