Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

holster x shoes = good sparkly times




Good golly, who doesn't love a ridiculously sparkly foot.  I sure do, feet are not my favourite thing to look at, but if you cover them in sparkly goodness it is a pleasant distraction.  Although beware of magpies. 

I thought I would show you these minus my feet first, so you can really appreciate their beauty, because in a second I will show some photos where my feet are in them and I have silly feet.

These Holster shoes are a magical dream, you can find them here!  I think it's so hard to find sandals in this day and age that are a bit different, I feel like everything looks so similar so its nice to have something a bit unique partying on your feet on hot summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...