Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

florally floral town.....








Enjoyed late Melbourne Cup drinks with my lovely husband today, going out for drinks and having champagne and courtyard parties  It was quite a magical afternoon indeed! Wearing this delightful MINKPINK dress from Market HQ which I had planned to wear to work today but thought it may be a little too much on the short side.  Either way its a freaking beautiful dress and I like to wear it and roll about in fields of flowers, which is good camouflage seeing as it is also floral.  No one will ever find me hiding in the fields ever, because I am very sneaky indeed. I wore this a few weeks ago for Mr Stompface's birthday but my camera is close to death so the photos were no good.  It's not a good sign when your iPhone takes better photos than your camera.  It is in fact very sad!!!

The End

p.s: how much of a cartoon does my dog Max look in that last photo, what a funny doggy, gosh I love him very much!!

dress MINKPINK via Market HQ, shoes, sunnies & necklace Sportsgirl, bag Forever New,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...