Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Well, I feel just like a child...........



Just a quick photo post from my camera on my phone, which is not just my camera sticky taped to my phone, although that is quite a genius idea Bret.

These are the most wild and extreme feather earrings ever from Sportsgirl, they are filled with feathered goodness. Which is quite obviously the best kind. Wearing these I have been described as a blonde Pocohontas, which is always always a good thing.


p.s Sweetest writeup ever at LoveMore, Bel is the most wonderful wonderful lady!

12 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous :)
    I discovered your blog last night and simply adore it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photo! Love the jewlery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your gorgeous lady, i'm in love with you blog! very inspiring.
    peace&love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erm, I would write some lovely poems about giant windmills, but those amazing pair of feather earrings are distracting me!

    Ps. a blonde pocohontas? oh my :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i am obsessed with my feather earrings to at the moment love them so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. blonde pocahontas...cool
    you got bangs!!! I love them on you
    your hair is beautiful
    so are those feather earrings..to the extreme

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're working those feather earrings. I can't get enough of feathers, they are beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...