Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fun fun fun........................


I bought some severely fun pens today!! They are all colourful and finelinery and they are wonderful and you can use them to draw on things.  The options are endless.  Here is my first practice with them.

I think I am coming down with a cold.  How could you Mr Cold, How could you!!??  I do not wish to be sick.  I really have nothing of interest to share with you today.  It is a bit lame isn't it.  Lame lame lame, stop reading this silly blog your eyes scream at you. LOOK AWAY LOOK AWAY.

4 comments:

  1. this is the greatest thing ever. made me think of sister act 2 "oh happy day" and i had to go youtube and watch it twice. smiley smiley :) love the new pens. and get better miss! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite the opposite.
    love seeing practice number one and hope you do not get sick. drinks lots of oj!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty!!!
    can't wait to see colourful new creations :)
    feel better soon beautiful girl!!

    To your cold: excuse me cold, it's Spring. That's all.

    xoxx

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...