Tuesday, December 15, 2009
List Of Things That Make Stompy Sad, Sad, Sad……………..
1. Computer has been taken over by an evil virus from evil land, therefore not many visits in blog town, even though I was all enthusiastic to bloggety every day.
2. My ear is blocked, and very hurty, this could be from the ridiculously loud gig on the weekend, or when I wasn’t looking a sneaky elephant climbed inside there to hide from poachers.
3. Mr Ipod is also brokey, he does strange things and skips all the songs and it makes my heart ever so sad, because I thought it was true love.
4. Bought some amazing summer flats, they were exactly like in imagination land inside my head. Got them home realised they had been cut into, appeared to be with scissors? (why!?) Had to return them, and none left in the entire universe in my size.
5. Bought bag that matched above shoes perfectly, now bag is all alone with no matchy friends, and is weeping and wailing rather loudly, which is causing people in the street to stare.
6. Still haven’t fixed Mr Camera, because I have to take it to some random place that is out of the way and I will never ever get around to taking it there. Why do we bother with technology? It just breaks all over everywhere and makes us cry tears of a rapper.
7. Some kind of mosquito creature just bit me on my face. It was not very polite at all.
8. I have only just started my Christmas shopping, the shops are scary and filled with millions of people that walk too slowly and get in my way.
9. Seriously, my ear really hurts.
10. I need new shoes on my feet, or I’ll be sad forever.
Mmmm delicious complaining!
Image from Nostalgie De La Boue
I really want to draw this dream catcher, it has many magical powers.