Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Night dreaming.....



off to the land of sleep, not the one above the faraway tree, however that would be amazing. can someone please give me the exact directions for the faraway tree, so that I can go to some land, if not the sleep one, but something amazing, perhaps the land of shoes, or the land of all things giant, actually didn't they go to a giant land once, they did and there was a ladder, and connie had to hide up the ladder for being naughty...oh I love enid blyton...

image from Denise Grunstein via Daydream Lily

9 comments:

  1. thats a gorgeous shirt

    pink is so pretty
    We Were Damsels

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful and romantic photo! the details in that top is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your blog. I just spent an hour or so browsing through your entire blog! (:

    bisous,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVED Enid Blyton in primary! i got a copy of the far away tree for my little sister so she can lover her too!!! my favourite story was the sugar mouse one...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty picture! Love the polaroids in the post below! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the ring post, very cool. I like your site, do you want to swap links?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those shorts. And the top. Would it be wrong for me to say I would love to wear these out? :)

    p.s. how was the weekend? mine was drunken....which brings me to my next point.

    Love the suggestion for your birthday + alcohol. Its a recipe for shenanigans fer sure! Let me know when and where.

    And have a great week...I'm already jonesying for friday dude!

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...