Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

catchy catch up........



this picture of a wedding dress by Monique L'Huillier has been saved on my computer for awhile, its not at all what I have in mind, but it is a rather whimsical magical picture to look at is it not!?

oh yes marriage marriage it is a wonderful thing, on the subject, does anyone know of any wonderful wedding inspirational type blogs, a few people have suggested bridal magazines, but I really don't think they will be anything like the whimsical fantasy land I imagine for a wedding inside my head.....in fact it probably won't be wedding like at all, but still having a look around can't hurt.....

also new Mr Birdy Bird, it has been a while, bad stompface bad, you must let Mr Bird out of his cage or he gets angered and bitey.

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Darling I'm so excited for you!!! You will make such a gorgeous bride, I can't wait to read about the dresses and ideas you have in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO LOVELY
    I wish I had a wedding dress like that!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations:D And gosh; that bridal gown is to die for; it's absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful!
    I vaguely remember Liberty London Girl blogging about a wedding site last month maybe. Don't know if you follow her blog? You could check her archives?
    When is the wedding???

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.
    how exciting!
    getting married, congrats!
    i hope you find the perfect wedding dress!
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!
    I love West Aussie Wedding.. She updates regularly and its in WA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's like seafoam. See my recent post on Jenny Packham. That madam has wedding dresses I would wear too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi

    My Blog “The Stiletto Effect” and CHANEL are GIVINGAWAY one "Chanel Le Vernis # 479 Kaleidoscope (Limited Edition)".
    Being a Limited Edition this colour is already out of stock, so maybe this will be the only way to get one!

    To enter just visit www.thestilettoeffect.com
    Good Luck!

    Kisses
    Susana R.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is a gorgeous picture and dress indeed! Sorry, I don't know of any wedding blogs, but oh my gosh, I can't wait to see your dress, it's gonna be the best! <3

    xoxo,
    S-C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a beautiful dress...very whimsical, like you said!

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this would have to be one of the most amazing dresses I have ever seen. Almost too amazing for words :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...