Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's alive, it is indeed some kind of living blog like creature........











Yes, my blog break was not a very long one.  I think Mr Blog was in desperate need of an outfit change.  And lets face it, if you had to wear the same outfit every day for nearly a year you'd be feeling pretty filthy too.

Poor dirty Mr Blog, why didn't you just buy a washing machine?? Why???!!!! Is it because you are a blog and do not have opposable thumbs to put the washing powder into the machine, let alone buy a machine? Well, you are forgiven.

I don't know if Mr Blog will need a few more outfit changes or not, but we will see, I will probably wake up in the morning filled with disgust at the thought of his strange appearance. Let me know your thoughts and rhymes about it, and that will help too.  Yay for helping!

Above are a selection of photos of whimsical love, I can't remember clearly where I found these from..so if you have any idea, it would be rather wonderful if you let me know and I could photo credit them like there is no tomorrow.

Also, I updated my blog list because it looked silly and made me weep and wail, if I have left you off it's because I lost my eyes in a freak dust storm.  Let me know and I will mcadd you back on there ASAP!

xxx Stompy

6 comments:

  1. Like the new look, welcome back!
    Is that a blogger template? It is very much wiiiider than mine.
    I'm a sucker for a good tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, thanks for stopping by! love this editorial, so pretty!

    don't forget to enter my jewelry giveaway - still a few days left!

    xoxo
    -L

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these pictures very pretty *saves* ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment on my blog :-)
    I am doing another music post by the end of the week, so be sure to stop by again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely photos, and I'm digging the new look. Ms. Tjejsajten might need an outfit change too come to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that second photograph there is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...