It is Saturday, and I have been up since 5.30 am, because I am crazy, and could not get back to sleep. Now I feel very tired and possibly delirious...so I imagine lots of interesting things will occur today.
I am going on a magical journey to Shopping Land! It is a beautiful magical land, which could be made all the more beautiful if my friend Mr Neverending Money came along. But alas, I think he is busy (HE'S ALWAYS BUSY!!!).
I have been tagged by the ever amazing Nature Graffiti and the lovely Dane (who also gave me a lovely blog award! What a sweet lady.) to name 6 things that make me smile. I am particularly bad at remembering to do or mention nice tags, so you should all feel very proud of me right now for remembering!
1. The picture on the background of my work computer always makes me smile. It is this strange old man in a bright red suit lying in a trolley, and he is SO happy!! No one in my office thinks that it is weird at all to have a strange old man as my background...
2. Walrus' who play the saxophone.
3. A man jumping rope with a bear.
4. A man with a giant shoe for a head. Shoe man.
5. New glorious tunes, particularly ones at the moment which make me want to dance wildly in fields of daisies.
6. Across the world music love with Bicycle Pirate
Oh and speaking of blog awards the ever stylish LeFlassh awarded me with some blog love. Her blog pretty much deserves a million awards because it is amazing.
image from http://www.zimbio.com/ , I am hoping to find THIS in Shopping land today!