Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

M.I.A in LA.........





 
 
Except by LA I mean Perth.  This playsuit however is M.I.A in LA, what an adventurous travelling playsuit!
 
Thanks to Vamastyle for sending me this delight to go on my own adventures.  It is very soft and wonderful.  I am just HANGING out for summer times so I can wear things like this all the time.
 
We are getting SO close to summer! I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS.
 
For more Vamastyle/ Facebook/ Instagram: @vamastyle
 
 
playsuit Vamastyle, shirt Cotton On, wedges Forever New, necklace MINKPINK

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I love that playsuit. The print is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous spring/summer look. The setting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good summer print (even in the winter). But BOO to this super hot weather coming our way very very very soon. I'm most definitely no beach babe like you Miss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorge pics!

    www.bijousstyle.com
    www.shopbijouterie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shots! Its great running into another Aussie blogger! Just followed ya hun!

    <3 Anna Vu
    www.vucouturegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...