Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Romantic Robot Love



Yes, it is THE robot! A robot calculator. I don't know what more you could want in life. This pretty much fulfills all my life dreams and ambitions right there.

I would name him Robot Features. We would be madly deeply in love, and spend much of our times hand holding and skipping through fields of daisies. We would have long late night deep and meaningful conversations that continue well into the morning…

I imagine they would sound something like this

"Robot features, what is 1 plus 1?"

"2"

"Oooh your so good with your calculations, what is 2 plus 2?"

"4"

"Oooh you did it again, amazing, may I use your convenient nightlight, and how about you hold some paper clips, oh yeah that's the stuff"

It would be the truest love I would ever feel.. Robot features and I.... Together forever.

Fred Flare is my lover
http://www.fredflare.com/

WHY DON'T YOU SHIP TO AUSTRALIA FRED? WHY FRED? WHY??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...