Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


I'm going to get my sewing and crafting on this weekend.

Who knows what amazing wonders will surface?
Or what dodgy things will surface.. or if I will accidentally sew my arm into the machine because I actually don't know anything about sewing at all.
Or perhaps when I'm randomly cutting material after not measuring or thinking about it, I will end up with no arms.
I MAY ACCIDENTALLY CUT MY ARMS OFF!!
Wow, sewing is a really violent sport. Why isn't it in the Olympics?
Speaking of the Olympics. I've had enough of you, please go away soon and don't come back again for another 4 years. Possibly a million.
I do not like sports.
Except cool sports, where you lose limbs. Like sewing.
And the extreme sport of running with scissors.
Anyway the moral of the story is, on Saturday I am going to sew some lovely new creations for a secret special project. It is going to be GIANT! Jack and the Bean stalk giant. Maybe I will show some pictures on here if they turn out okay, and I don't spill too much blood on the garments, what with my no arms and everything.

I actually really like my arms. I think I will miss them.
The end
P.s: Also expect bloody arms with sewing machines hanging off them to become very big this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh look, a comment box! Perhaps you could leave some kind of witty and or kind comment here. Or you could write long lovely poems about sailing and giant windmills. Whatever floats your boat. Just type, right below this writing, yes in that nice blank box!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...